Reflexology Treatment in Crystal Palace, Upper Norwood.
Reflexology works by applying pressure to the hands and feet to provide benefits in other parts of the body.
The theory behind reflexology is that there are small "reflex areas" on the feet and hands which are energetically connected to specific body parts and organs. Applying pressure to these reflex areas can promote health in the related body area by removing energy blockages.
Some reflex areas and corresponding body parts include:
- The tips of the toes are connected with the head
- The balls of the feet are connected to the heart and chest
- The arches of the feet connect with the liver, kidneys and pancreas
- The heel connects with the lower back and intestines
It is also believed that reflexology can help to balance the nervous system and reduce pain and stress as it stimulates the release of endorphins.
Reflexology can help with:
- Back pain
- Multiple sclerosis
- Digestive disorders
- Migraines and Tension headaches
- Stress and stress-related conditions
- Hormonal imbalances
- Sports injuries
- Menstrual disorders, such as PMS
- Digestive problems