Pregnancy Massage in Crystal Palace, Upper Norwood, South East London
A safe and natural way to soothe aches and pains during your pregnancy.
When pregnant it is more important than ever to take time to relax and pamper yourself. A massage will give you some well deserved time out to allow you to close your eyes and get some relief from the aches and pains brought on by carrying the extra load.
Regular massages during your pregnancy can help to keep you in good health and we generally recommend waiting until you are at least 12 weeks into your pregnancy before getting your first massage.
The benefits of Pregnancy Massage include:
- Reduces anxiety and stress, bringing hormone levels back to where they should be
- Relief from headaches, backache, and aches/pains in the muscles
- Reduces pelvic/hip area pain
- Less fatigue
- Better digestion
- Increased circulation and skin elasticity , helping to prevent stretch marks
- Reduces swelling in hands, legs and ankles